Hacking Windows Experience Index
1. Follow the below mentioned path:
C: >>Windows > Performance >WinSAT > DataStore.
2. In the DataStore folder you can see a lot of XML files, find the latest file.
3. Just copy that file onto the desktop and open it with notepad and search for System Score (CTRL+F), here you can check the score of your PC.
4. Change it to any number and save it.
5. Copy back this file to its original directory, to the folder DataStore.
6. On checking system’s properties, you can find the new value of your system.