How to compile C Programs?
Before moving further, kindly go through this article. Later you will find two articles
which are based on this application.
1) Download Borland *++ compiler 5.5 (for Windows) from the following link.
2) After you download, run the file C++5.51.exe. The default installation path would be:
How to configure Borland C++ compiler?
1) After you install Borland C++ compiler, create two new Text Documents.
2) Open the first New Text Document.txt file and add the following two lines into it:
Save changes and close the file. Now rename the file from New Text Document.txt to
3) Open the second New Text Document (2).txt file and add the following line into it:
Save changes and close the file. Rename the file from New Text Document (2).txt to
4) Now copy the two files bcc32.cfg and ilink32.cfg, navigate to C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin
and paste them.