- PHP is embedded only with HTML and PHP cannot be combined with XML.
- PHP is used to produce web pages on the go, read and deploy databases, import the files available on the server, and gain files of data from further domains.
- PHP does not execute within a browser’s window.
- PHP commonly uses MYSQL as a database.
- PHP runs on server and the major functionality of PHP is to produce the HTML code which will be read by browser. In PHP, code will be available only after the server interprets it.