how to change wordpress table prefix
that is going to be trick and fun job.
just follow these steps
- just open your wp-config.php file
- search in table_prefix and you would find there ‘wp_’ change it to whatsoever you like yourname_’ and vice versa settings are same
- now go to your address bar type there hostname/wordpress/wp-admin/install.php
- it would say to do certain things type there and save it to your self
- now go to your phpmyadmin whether local or hostname there you would see your database ‘wordpress’ with table prefix
namely ‘yourname_’that ‘s all !
thanks for reading !